Attaining operational excellence through the implementation of Data-Driven Manufacturing
Data-Driven Manufacturing is here and it’s real. It provides real-time information about all activities on the connected factory floor, using automatically collected machine-generated data, as well as information from equipment operators and ERP systems. Data-Driven Manufacturing is being adopted by leading manufacturers around the globe, and has been recognized by experts as one of the important factors that separates best-in-class manufacturers from their competition. Data-Driven Manufacturing directly impacts and improves company efficiency, productivity and profitability. Data-Driven Manufacturing technology can be applied to all manufacturing equipment regardless of type or vintage, from the most modern and advanced machines, to indispensable legacy equipment, fulfilling the promise that every machine become a node on the corporate network. Data-Driven Manufacturing happens in real-time and outputs information in easy-to-understand visual representations, including plant floor and on screens, corporate dashboards and automatically generated reports. Data-Driven Manufacturing is fast becoming the foundation on which continuous improvement programs are based due to the real-time objective data that is collected and disseminated to the operational management team tasked with the responsibility of attaining sustainable manufacturing excellence.
In this webinar, you’ll:
- Learn what Data-Driven Manufacturing is, what data streams are required to fuel it, and how it can transform your business.
- Hear what experts and analysts have to say about why manufacturing leaders are becoming increasingly reliant on Data-Driven Manufacturing in their quest to attain operational excellence.
- Find out how to take your first steps into the world of Data-Driven Manufacturing and how to best implement a Data-Driven Manufacturing solution geared towards quick and sustainable results.
- Gain insight into adoption roadblocks and how best to overcome them.
- Understand the ROI benefits other peer manufacturers have experienced by adopting Data-Driven Manufacturing technology in their factories.
Date: Tuesday, June 27, 2017
Time: 2:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour